Final submission.

I finally got around to looking at the final submission requirements yesterday after finishing my animation. I was a little surprised because... well I had forgotten what we actually had to submit. That is ok because I had left myself enough time between doing the animation and handing the assignment in.

After a quick email, I settled on what would be included in each of the 4 sections.

CD - Flash Folio, HD version of film, Promo Posters, Booklet and Insert as PDFs.

Flash folio - Company info and bios, synopsis, character info, competitions, and the film of course.

Insert - Company logo, company bio, synopsis, characters, credits.

Booklet - cover, company info, bios, synopsis, storyboard, characters, productions stills, credits.


Now all I've got to do is hop to it.

Final version of short animation will be uploaded when I can encode it in quicktime at uni, currently it is an uncompressed 2gig .avi :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers