Lip Syncing

I was working on my Zoo Keeper Running Straight scene doing the lip syncing to the words "Ponto, let go sir, down sir, put it down" and was pretty disappointed at how it looked. It was around the 20th time I had watched the 120 frame sequence on repeat trying to pin point what didn't look right when I remembered Lisa's tip about how you can have the lips move before the audio and it will look alright, but you can't have the lips begin moving AFTER the audio.

So I moved all the frames down 1 in the timeline, which wasn't as easy as it would seem because the Zoo Keeper's head bops all over the place. Playing it through with the frames moved down, it just looks correct... or as correct as one can get it looking when animating a fat man running and shouting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers