13 days

Well we are onto the home stretch, less than two weeks to go and I am feeling fairly confident.

On the weekend I got 8 seconds of animating done which I was very pleased with.

During the week I overcame some of the issues that had been plaguing me in Premiere... well they aren't completely overcome but they are getting there. I might just assemble the entire animation at Uni where I know premiere works and will render when I tell it to.

It has been a bit of a slog getting the audio done. My friend who has a very busy personal life was diagnosed with these spots on her vocal chords from too much singing. She has had to postpone uni exams as well as cancel a lot of gigs with her band. Luckily she was still able to do a few takes and I have now sent the best of those off to a friend of mine in Melbourne who is going to do some digital mastering (I am sure that is a term) to really bring out the best in the audio track. Hopefully some re-recording of certain parts and mixing it. I am looking forward to getting it back before the weekend.

From there I will start doing the lip syncing in the Zoo Keeper's scene and Ponto's big scene where he devours Jim.

I am hoping to have all the animating done with a few days to spare so I can add in some sounds effects and redo anything that requires it.

According to my original schedule I am right on track so which is a real bonus and one I am somewhat surprised I have managed.

I have drummed up a bit of support among my friends some of whom are keen to come and watch the animations so it should be a fun day when we present.

- Gerald

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers